Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September's Daily Weather 3, Shine on Harvest Moon, 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: September's Daily Weather 3, Shine on Harvest Moon

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September's Daily Weather 3, Shine on Harvest Moon
rannveig wrote:
Thanks Sidney :-)

Kiska - that is an awesome photo of the glacier :-) Thanks - yes, nothing else to do in such weather but stay busy inside ;-) Finished baking the last cake today :-)

Selma Rún turns 9 tomorrow - I can't believe how fast she's growing up! (I say that every year - I'm constantly surprised about the fact that she turns one year older every year - you'd think by now I'd be used to it!! lol)

Sharon - it's a great thing you're doing - I really admire you for that :-) Something I don't think I'll ever have the energy to do .......... Hope you're friend will be ok.

It's really calmed down now - only 13 mph from the south, clearing up a bit and still 50°F at 10 pm!! I took Hildur Eva to the pool this afternoon - it was really nice :-)

Kelli - you totally ruined my image of life in Hollywood land ;-) lol I'm amazed by the fact that the leaves are turning and still it's really hot - I've always connected that with cold weather ;-) Is it the shortening daylight that's the trigger ?