Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: My first yellow Plumeria, 1 by TurtleChi

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright TurtleChi

In reply to: My first yellow Plumeria

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My first yellow Plumeria
TurtleChi wrote:
Sally for soil I use cactus soil and add perlite to it... I have left mine out last week and we got in the 50's here... Who you gonna get in trouble with me??? Shoot I killed so many last year it was my middle name "Killer" LOLOLOL
The passion flower is P.aurantia... She is beautiful.. It is suppose to get fruit but no sign of that yet... My one that I swaped at the swap has tons of fruit and today when I got home from work 3 pods/fruit fell off so I have been cleaning seeds this evening. I have several new ones I want to try to grow this winter so I hope I can get the little beggers to grow...LOL I have grow lights and heat mats so I am hopeful.. I am also trying to propergate(sp) from cuttings... I never did this before so I am trying...
Chantell I have a few things I want to send you but I am waiting for one thing to brown for the winter then will send... If it does not do this soon I will send your butterfly bush alone...
I also got pods/seeds from my Easter Egg Plant.. Now this is one cool plant... it has tiny purple flowers then it grows what looks like a hens egg and when it is ripe it turns orange...Really neat..
My Datura also poped its seeds so things are busting out all over here...LOLOLOL
Here is a picture of my Easter Egg Plant....
Hugs to all,
Susan