Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?
MySharona wrote:
Sidney – Hope you are felling better. You’ve been going non-stop for months, maybe you need some time off to relax and play in the garden.
Adina – one word – WOW! His garden is inspiring! I hope we’ll get to see the show when it’s aired. And the music – I love it! You (and Boss) are so luck to have such a pretty park so close. I hope your mom is still doing well. Did you figure out all the controls for the CD player?!
Deb – LOL! I felt that way too!
Kiska – Another beautiful picture! Saving that one! I think the leaves are doing just fine.

Now
Through 730 PM...showers and isolated thunderstorms continue to move in from the Atlantic moving as far west as the Suwannee Valley. The heaviest activity was moving into Fernandina Beach...Yulee and Amelia Island. Most of the showers are falling apart as they move inland. Showers continue in the coastal waters from offshore Fernandina Beach to Palm Coast. The showers will be brief but heavy and will continue to move west at 15 to 20 miles an hour.

74.7 °F / 23.7 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 70 °F / 21 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa (Steady)
Heat Index: 74 °F / 23 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 3000 ft / 914 m
Mostly Cloudy 12000 ft / 3657 m
Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft / 7620 m

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms early in the evening...then scattered showers. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 70s inland...in the mid 70s coast. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph decreasing to around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 40 percent.

We just had a little 30 minute downpour. We've had several of them off and on during the day. Of course I watered the lawn this morning!

I thought this cloud looked like Jaws