Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?
MySharona wrote:
Kelli – They lived in Glendale, but moved 3 years ago to Phoenix. I loved going to the Valley, such a pretty and interesting area. I never saw any movie stars, but the scenery was plenty for me. We went once during the Santa Ana winds, it was hot and windy. Pretty yellow flower!
Ric & Pepper - I guess the warming trend has really hit your area. Like Rann said, it's terrible how much it has affected the wildlife and plants. Although we get beaned by acorns all the time! Live Oaks = tons of acorns and the squirrels are very busy! I guess the price of walnuts is going to go up this year.
Kiska – The butterfly is a Gulf Fritillary, Lady Margaret is its host plant. That’s a lovely picture.
Dyson – Congratulations! It sounds like you are doing a great job in the rehab department. Keep up the good work, but try not to over do anything.

75.7 °F / 24 °C
Clear
Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 58 °F / 15 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 5.4 mph / 8 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa (Steady)
Heat Index: 78 °F / 25 °C
Visibility: 5.0 miles / 8.0 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16

Today
Partly cloudy. Patchy fog early in the morning. Isolated showers in the morning...then scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.