Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Greenhouse: Purchasing a used greenhouse- looking for advice...., 1 by datdog

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright datdog

In reply to: Purchasing a used greenhouse- looking for advice....

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Purchasing a used greenhouse- looking for advice....
datdog wrote:
It took two days to build and went up without much problem. I ended up hiring someone to build it for me he's a friend so I did end up helping a lot. I just pray he did a good job and the first strong wind that comes doesn't blow it away. LOL... I worry too much. He said it's solid but time will tell....

All that is left is landscape around it and build a step. It looked very stark/ugly out there by itself so I pulled some potted plants around the front. The glass looks frosted but it's just condensation on it.

Still no plans to winter plants in there- just me. I'm going to put a chaise in there to lounge this winter when I can't take being inside anymore. Going to look at little space heaters today.

I haven't put many plants in there because it's going to be in the high 80's this week. WOOHOOOO bring on the heat.

Front- close up because there is still so much junk around it... I hope to have it cleaned up and a better picture taken before it gets cold.