Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?, 1 by kiska

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiska

In reply to: September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September's Daily Weather 2, a welcome cooling?
kiska wrote:
47*/raining; no wind. Gray of course:))
The little moose spent the night in the garden...I crept out this morning to take this as he? was chewing his cud.
Music2Keep - Just precious and beautiful...and, yes, life gets just a bit more hectic/full as the gkids come along...
MySharona~~I see the rainbow:) Looks very much like a "sun dog" there.
Glad you mentioned the blowing sand; just never thought about that. Looks like wait a minute and the weather will change...
Snow should hold off down here in the valley till mid October.
Rann--beautiful leaf/plant; tangible evidence, other than a cold rain, of the transition...
Marylyn_TX~~sounds as you're going to be very busy, in addition to the "regular" day to day..
pattischell~~you're very welcome to use any that catch your eye...bet your "poor plants" did love the refreshing rain. Wow - sounds like you've got to be in alot of pain, even w/out pain pills..be careful and try to breath deeply as possible:))
Dyson - how are you?
DebinSC...I just shake my head and smile as you and Marylyn opt to have warm weather and lizards:)) That high of 79*, too cool for you?
Little moose this morning after spending the night there in the garden.
Kiska