Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Would like advive for more of a cottage appeal, 1 by want2bee

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright want2bee

In reply to: Would like advive for more of a cottage appeal

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Would like advive for  more of a cottage appeal
want2bee wrote:
Oh, You guys are GREAT!!! I had to go take care of my mom and mow her lawn...so couldn't wait to get home and see what you came up with!!! Plus I stopped at the garden center on the way in..(I took the long way,ha)..
I bought a Tardiva Hydrangea shrub/tree...to replace the little tree on the left. IT WAS 1/2 OFF... they too thought it would look better...they said the other one was the wrong look for my beds, to formal...soooooo I guess I'm a messy gardener, ha.
I moved that popsicile tree to the back yard...I hurried and got them moved before dark and my husband comes home! see what you think... it will help to plant different plants also in that bed next year,
I do have a lot of impatiences on the other side of the driveway to the left,along a big rock. so the idea of buying some plants doesn't scare me....my husband is VERY good about letting me do my flower thing, he knows thats how I escape from the real world..
My mother has had 4 different cancers in the last 4 years, the last was brain, so this is good for me!! tell me if this is better...here's a pic...be honest! thanks