Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Coleus: Coleus Chatters thru Sept 9th!, 1 by pupilpropogtr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pupilpropogtr

In reply to: Coleus Chatters thru Sept 9th!

Forum: Coleus

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Coleus Chatters thru Sept 9th!
pupilpropogtr wrote:
Quick stop. Lot's more to do. We are setting up basement area to overwinter today too. Here are the first babies in their crib. I found it in the garage, popped some holes in the bottom (love my cordless too), and Presto.Their final beds should be here Monday, but I think they look quite happy in this one for now.

The second round will be here shortly, but I have to run trade some ivy and monkey grass for mulch. I also potted her up a little variety of cuttings from cuttings. Maybe I can turn her to the Dark...I mean, Coleus side. ~evil laughter~ Muuuhwahahaha.

Love the colander idea. Bright colors would go perfect with other "planters" I have, for like Janet, I am very cheap. If it looks halfway decent or I can make it look halfway decent, in the plant goes. LOL.

Lala, never fear for the tiny tots you sent me. Here in Alabama, we all have guns. If one little bitty leaf is damaged by the unscrupulous man we call the mail carrier,he will have a lot of explaining to do. I will make him drive up to Ohio, grovel for your mercy and forgiveness and bring me back wonderful new babies, where he will have to come by everyday and gently wipe off every tiny leaf until next Spring. That will teach him not to mess with COLEUS!!

Running again,
Traci

Ted, Haven't forgotten about you. Busier day than I thought. I will send that in a few hours. TaTa.