Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather #III  Summer's winding down!!!
music2keep wrote:
Radical? I think So! :D Glad the heat wave has broken for you. Maybe ours will break, too. :D Can't wait to see you project after you finish! :D

I don't know what the temp today was, but Bluefield got up to 90* & we're usually about 8* warmer (hotter in this case!) I've been to Sandstone Falls in the New River Gorge...standing out in the middle of it! It was so Low! Some of you may remember the shots from last year...you wouldn't believe it.

Dyson, You almost sound "cheery"! :D How are you feeling? Are you staying put like the nurse said? Hope so...
Kelli, That sounds like an aweful lot of land burned. Glad that it's finally getting under control. Hope you can get outside tomorrow.
Wanda! That water melon looks like it will be real Yummy! :D Let us know...
Thanks, Sharon & Deb....I have some more. :D

But 1st! the trivia...the answer is...D
Thankfully Hurricane Andrew didn't leave a high death toll, however 200,000 people were left homeless and there was 16.6 billion dollars in damage.

The River (Sorry...you all get to look at these for a while) ~ out in the middle.
Joey