Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather #III  Summer's winding down!!!
music2keep wrote:
Helluu!! We have a temp of 68* & it's supposed to be another scorcher today, but should be cooling off tomorrow (some).

Pepper, Glad it will be cooling down for you as well. :-)
Thanks Kiska, I'd guess that 67* really does feel like 80* to ya. Those flowers are gorgeous! A lot of planning there, with the beds.
Rann, thanks...I hope to take some more river pics today. Since I lost all of mine in the January "crash"...I thought that it was high time I replaced some of them. :-) I Love that shot of the falls...the mist & rainbow reminds me of Niagara...Beautiful! :D
Thanks Sharon, Glad that you liked the "redoing" of your pic...w/2 cw's! :D I laughed & laughed when Sidney pointed it out to me! Everybody in the house thought that I was Nuts, because I couldn't quit! :D Have you ever had that happen??? ~ something just strikes you as funny then you can't quit laughing? :D

Today's trivia is another hurricane one...
Hurricane Andrew was the costliest natural disaster in U.S. history, at the time it hit. In what year did Andrew cause so much damage?
a) 1991
b) 1993
c) 1990
d) 1992

Good Day All!
Joey