Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!, 1 by Early_Bloomer

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Early_Bloomer

In reply to: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather #III  Summer's winding down!!!
Early_Bloomer wrote:
Awesome clouds Sharona!!!!

Blooms........That's ok. My power settings are set to less then optimum right now too. I think I need more sleep!

Kiska.......That photo of you and your sister is great! What a setting. Looks like your football season is off to a good start.

Ric........Your garden is looking sooooo good. It looks like a bit of the tropics have moved to Cincy.

Rannveig.........Those hot springs look like something out of Yellowstone. The clouds really add to the ominous mood. If I remember correctly, Yellowstone, Iceland and New Zealand have the most active hot spring/geyser areas in the world.

Deb...........It's good to see you finally have some rain. I like the way you have landscaped around your backyard fence. We've received a little over 10" of rain here in the past 2 1/2 to 3 weeks.

Kelli..........Nice tour. The Avila Barn reminds me of many of the farm markets in this area.
They are starting to burst at the seams with fresh produce.

It was a beautiful day here in NW Pa. I took a vacation day, collected my nephew and did some early morning dewy insect photography. He's 9 and is a "bug" expert. The 10 day extended forecast shows no rain and only 1 day with clouds. Highs only in the low 70's after Wed. and lows will be in the upper 40's most nights.

Here are a couple of photos from this morning.

A field of golden rod, elderberries and Joe Pye weed fades into the mist.

early_blooomer