Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: August Daily Weather #III Summer's winding down!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather #III  Summer's winding down!!!
MySharona wrote:
Kiska – That is Lady Margaret. Isn’t she pretty … and HUGE?!! She’s got a bit of a scale problem right now, but I am treating it eco-friendly. : ) The moss is very pretty. Is it called reindeer moss because they tips look like little antlers? (at least it does to me!)
Dyson/Blooms/Sidney – I had to laugh!! LOL!!
Rann – yeah, she’s Huge! I decided to take a break from potting (as you can tell by the mess on the patio!) and take her picture. There are lots of buds, so there should be lots of blooms soon. Great picture of Strokkur! He looks like a cloud maker! That’s just vapor? Wow! How far away do the people stand to see the show? We’ll have to schedule (some day) a trip to Iceland! Such a beautiful and inspiring country.

84.6 °F / 29 °C
Thunderstorm
Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 69 °F / 20 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.06 in / 1017.8 hPa (Rising)
Heat Index: 90 °F / 32 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 1 out of 16
Clouds: Few 4100 ft / 1249 m
Scattered Clouds 12000 ft / 3657 m
Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft / 7620 m

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south after midnight. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Pretty clouds tonight - I can barely decide which picture to post!!