Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Wildlife: The Heidi Chronicles: The Story Continues, 1 by DreamOfSpring

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DreamOfSpring

In reply to: The Heidi Chronicles: The Story Continues

Forum: Wildlife

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The Heidi Chronicles: The Story Continues
DreamOfSpring wrote:
Hi Murmur,

Glad you are enjoying the pics. I, too, am surprised at their reaction to the toys. This morning when I went out I found that all of the toys had again been moved - to a drastically different location that where the kits left them last night - indicating that Heidi probably brought them back again later to play. When they left last night the keys and frog were still in the pool and the hedgehog was on the sandbox. This morning both the keys and frog were out of the pool and some distance away. I had to search a bit to find the hedgehog as it was over in the weeds behind the veggie patch. The latter doesn't sound like Heidi's kits actually. It sounds more like either Diva's baby or Fraidy or possibly Juliet's kids which, although I've yet to see them, might be coming out after hours.

Fraidy had shown some interest in the hedgehog the 1st night I put it out. I've never seen Diva's baby play at all, but he does hang out over in that weeded area some.

They are adorable. I wish that they would come out early enough for me to get video of them playing, but Heidi doesn't seem comfortable allowing them out before dark yet.

Below is another shot of Heidi and the kids - the full shot where the one kit is playing with the keys. I don't understand this, but in the photos they look almost the size of Heidi, but in reality they are much smaller. An illusion due to the "furriness" maybe? Anyhow, note how the kit on the left is watching the one with the keys. Sometimes the 2nd one will jump in and join the game.