Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Garden Pests and Diseases: Constant Visitor..., 1 by KatG

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright KatG

In reply to: Constant Visitor...

Forum: Garden Pests and Diseases

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Constant Visitor...
KatG wrote:
Thanks again. I really don't want to sound like a nut-case, but it definitely is a phobia. Give me bugs, snakes (to a point), reptiles, birds, etc. and I can cope. I think back and I'm probably getting a pay-back right now. I have a wonderful woman who has worked for me in my Canadian office for nearly 21 years. I know she hate's spiders, and I found one and put it in an envelope with her name on it and set it on her keyboard one day????? Isn't that terrible? This is a long time ago and I was also young and immature at the time...But, it sure came back to me today and I just might send her an Email saying I'm sorry...she will probably think I've lost my mind, but will laugh her butt off over my latest problem! As you probably know...Paybacks are Hell!

This week, I've been creating ad's to promote local rentals. The title of the ad is "Expecting Houseguests and you don't have enough space?". I've been kidding around with my staff and exchanging the word Houseguests for Housepests!!! It actually is kind of funny!

Trust me...I'll get rid of these pests!!!