Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather #II Too hot to putter!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: August Daily Weather #II Too hot to putter!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  August Daily Weather #II Too hot to putter!
MySharona wrote:
Lots – to catch up on....
Kiska – Did you say “Ice”? I’m with Kelli – does not compute!
Rann- 50’s also does not compute in August! It sounds divine to me right now. Gorgeous horses!

Rann & Kiska – How long do your seasons last?

Deb – Great hummingbird pic! I have to change their water every 2 days now with this heat.
Pepper – Can’t wait to see your iris bed, sounds lovely.
Susan – Hi! Welcome!
Joey – Jack is worn out – falling asleep while sitting up! I’m going with B
Dyson – It’s good to see you haven’t lost your sense of humor-mother type carbon unit! LOL!!
Eufaula – Great sky pic! Looks like ours.

No rain - watered the lawn and well everything really good yesterday. All the rain has been to the West. I’m hoping the Canadian High moves our way as well. It was hot yesterday, but the humidity was down so I was able to do some yard work. Hoping to get some weeding done today. The mosquito’s have been horrendous this year. We’re still saturated with them. Did anyone see the Persids? We saw some, but didn’t stay up too late. Skeeters everywhere! I found this link, there are other night shows coming up. I never realized the “shows” are named after the constellations from where they come.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20187088?GT1=10252

76.8 °F / 24.9 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 74 °F / 24 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.00 in / 1015.8 hPa (Rising)
Heat Index: 78 °F / 25 °C
Visibility: 6.0 miles / 9.7 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 15000 ft / 4572 m
Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft / 7620 m

Today
Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s inland...in the lower 90s coast. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the east in the afternoon. Heat index readings 99 to 104.

Taken around 6:20 last night