Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Sept. 8 Plant Swap: Organization and Logistics, 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

In reply to: Sept. 8 Plant Swap: Organization and Logistics

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. 8 Plant Swap:  Organization and Logistics
critterologist wrote:
Becky, that's really, really good to know! Thank you! I'll keep you posted. He's had a couple of other potential offers from friends, but you know how that goes... sometimes people are more willing to say yes to a kitten who "maybe" needs a home and then change their mind when it comes down to it... so I can't tell you how wonderful it is that somebody in my DG "family" is willing to take him in. Meanwhile, whatever the outcome between him & Blake, he's getting lots of loving and learning social skills (like not leaping onto dinner plates and playing with "soft paws"). Jim says I'm "warping his little kitty mind," just like I did with Blake -- I don't know how many people have said Blake is more like a dog than like a cat, because he's so friendly and loving. He had no choice, living with me in that tiny studio apartment!

BTW, I realize that we're getting chatty on this thread, and I'm as guilty as anybody else... but I'll do my best to add any important information to the posts at the top, so please give those a glance from time to time. And if/when this thread gets too long, I'll start a new one and link it to this one both ways.

Hart, here are some Pussytoes for you.... Kitten was playing next to Jim on the couch and suddenly discovered he (Kitten, not Jim) had a tail!!