Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, 1 by kiska

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiska

In reply to: August Daily Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather
kiska wrote:
53*; sunny and no clouds over the mt.
Joey - I'll go w/c too, only because the mist from NFalls must make any weather station wet all the time. Rose hips are more labor intensive if you want to dry them and use as "rasins"> The tail needs removed, then split open the hip and remove the seeds; after awhile, gets too tedious for me anymore. By rinsing the whole ones, unless it's rained recently, then cooking/straining and using the juice, it's much quicker to a finished product. Your weather sounds like a good day be indoors. Love the plant/colors.
Deb - the butterfly photo is a happy one. Very serene. You'd never know by looking just how hot it's going to get. Yes, they are a type of daisy.
Marylyn_TX - wouldn't a trip to somewhere cool be a real treat - perhaps sometime you could come and then "over the top" to Rann.
Rann - I really would love to visit Iceland - your photos are wonderful and your garden looks gorgeous.
MySharona - Sylvester is a pretty kitty; and big:)) Love the butterflies, too.
Sidney, are you done by noon?
Dyson - please take care there and don't overdo - not be lecturing, just caring.
Sweet peas beginning to bloom.
Kiska