Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, 1 by sugarweed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sugarweed

In reply to: August Daily Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather
sugarweed wrote:
Oh Joey,
What a magical wedding. What a beautiful bride.
I guessed yesterday's quiz right even if I didn't post. I think Microwaves are shortest.
The weather here is around 90. We had 2 days of drizzle which was fabulous. I am busy planting in the yard and making new curtains. They will be reversable and I am using 3 fabrics. I am also doing different windows in slight variations so I can sell my skills at doing this and have examples of my work. I had to order a special foot for making cording and am doing 30 yards of "Prep work" while I wait for it to arrive.
I am also still planting as I took a plant shopping trip 2 weeks ao and also got another 30 plants from Badseed. I putt a little outside and then do a little on the curtains. Then I drop by DG for an hour or so.
We are looking at a week of scattered showers and low 90s temps.
Actually not too bad for August. I worry about seeds getting enough water for her gardens.
The survey crews came by and painted some marks on the street in front of my house. Makes me hesitate to plant the front 8' of my yard. You know if they put in a sidewalk that they will destroy all garden they can.
I think I will start on my "Little ole lady" signs now admonishing the crews to be careful in my gardens. I'll print them in english and spanish.*grin*
My camera is also being repaired.
Sidney