Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: August Daily Weather

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! I have no idea what woke me up this morning, but oh well...It's 66* and Dyson Dark. Should be another hot one, with a high of 90 something again.

Thanks Sharon, Your humidity isn't much better than Marylyn's! :-O ~ And those Clouds! :D We're waitn on some more cloud pics. I rely on those! :D
Sidney, Glad that you are OK & back in business! :D And it sounds as if you have been really busy!
Deb, That Wisteria is Gorgeous! Can't wait til it blooms! :D
Thanks Kiska, Sounds as if you're having loads of fun! And it looks like the kids are are having fun, too. :D Love those little ducks...in a row.
Pepper, sounds like we've got the same sort of weather! :-O

The answer to the trivia is...A (for Aristotle)
In 340 B.C., Aristotle wrote a book entitled Meteorologica. (He was actually a cartographer or map maker)

Since I will be gone to a wedding (my nieces') all day, I thought that I would throw in another trivia question...
In what year was the first weather satellite launched?
a) 1940
b) 1950
c) 1960
d) 1970

The wedding? :D A horse-drawn carriage will be taking her to the church & her dog, Daisey (Golden Retriever), is the ringbearer! :D Man, will I need the tissues! :D

Hav a Great Day! All!
Joey