Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

European Gardening: Opening my garden for fund-raising, advice needed........, 1 by sueone

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sueone

In reply to: Opening my garden for fund-raising, advice needed........

Forum: European Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Opening my garden for fund-raising, advice needed........
sueone wrote:
O.K...O.K guys and gals....I know I'm slow.

It went O.K ish...The weather was great, and a few people did come, but not many , apart from some of the other Mums to give support and deliver cakes, and a few of the teachers(they I think were there mianly for the bbq afterwards!!!)

The first couple who came really enthused about the garden, I couldn't get enough of their praises...plus, it turned out that they holiday where my family research ius based in Devon, so we had a good natter about that too.

Some other people came, but gave no feed back what so ever, but did buy plants, and ask for info, said they moved to a new place so were looking for garden ideas.

Another lady came in, didn't pay at the front, said she was just checking it out first as she was going to get her friends from down the road...never to be seen again! Now, that did give me a complex, was it that bad? or was she just after a freebie afternoon?

Couple of photos taken before the 'invasion that never was'