Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: July Daily Weather What's Happening in your neighborhood???, 1 by Early_Bloomer

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Early_Bloomer

In reply to: July Daily Weather What's Happening in your neighborhood???

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July Daily Weather  What's Happening in your neighborhood???
Early_Bloomer wrote:
It was 50º here at 6:00 this morning and hit the high 70's this afternoon. Much nicer then the 90's and high humidity we had for a few days. The rain continues to miss us for the most part. We had a brief shower yesterday and late this evening a thunder shower that only dampened the grass. The light looked promising though, so I went on a little photo expedition. I drove out of the valley and could see it was raining very hard just to the south.

Adina........Ominous looking storm! It's good to hear your mother is doing better.

Kiska...........Hope you're doing better too!

Kelli........It sure looks dry there. It's funny you mentioned thunder storms. I took a few photos of one tonight. They do make for some nice light.

Here are a couple of photos from this evening.. This is a typical small farm here in NW Pa. It was about 8:30 and the late evening light had a nice warm tone. Just to the south the sky was dark and the lighting was flashing.

early_bloomer