Tropical Zone Gardening: Nature's Underwater Gardens II, 1 by caribblue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright caribblue

In reply to: Nature's Underwater Gardens II

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Nature's Underwater Gardens II
caribblue wrote:
Sorry it has taken me all day to reply to your question...busy here.....someone threw a dead yard bird in my trash...in a plastic bag....(chicken) ...you don't want that on your mustache...Dang! my Lab ran for safe harbour.....anyway..hope that didn't ruin dinner for anyone....

The Blue Tangs are about 8-12 inches when full grown and a favorite meal for eels and other reef predators....we actually got to see a spotted moray take a tang during a night dive and it was an amazing site...did you guys know that a fish will swallow another fish head first all the time?????? You fisherman out there know that when you fish for tunas that you must count to ten before setting a hook on a lip-hooked bait...that's because a tuna must first turn the bait around to swallow it.....don't know where I'm going with this but after reading the posts left since I've been off island...okay, Katie slapped me around and I'm back......Shari, we need to talk!!! Something cool is developing and I need your assistance...has nothing to do with any of this......send me a dmail with contact numbers if you can...or my gmail address.....

I have missed you all and these forums...glad to be back and catching up with you kids, one post at a time....

j