Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Vines and Climbers: AHHHHH... it's finally starting.. What A Joy, 1 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

Subject: AHHHHH... it's finally starting.. What A Joy

Forum: Vines and Climbers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of AHHHHH... it's  finally  starting..   What  A Joy
GordonHawk wrote:
Well..such beauty..and it's just beginning... I don't know if I can stand all of the beauty this year.. I'll just breathe deeply and take it all in.. Luckly I can't even see it all at one time.. let alone photograph it all together..
here's a few of the vinning ones... as they begin..
This spring I got mother a new Mandivilla... and it's been wonderful for her .. a lovley pink.. but it wasn't available here .. so I looked about and found a double pink... all excited i got it home and then recognised the type as one I'd tried last year... to almost no flowers... disaster... but I uprooted it from the old place the other one was ... and gave it a bit more sun... and it started to bud up nicely... the buds developed for it seems fforever ... and now finally blooms... it shot right up out of it's pook rateing of last year... to a spot near the top... and with piles of buds awaiting their time... A favorite.. already... here she is...
OH YES.. this is ONE BOUG FLOWER.................Gordon

This message was edited Jun 30, 2007 12:14 PM