Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: Any blooms yet on your WS seedlings?, 1 by Illoquin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Illoquin

In reply to: Any blooms yet on your WS seedlings?

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Any blooms yet on your WS seedlings?
Illoquin wrote:
Seandor, Yes, our last frost is usually April 12-15, though it could go all the way to April 20. We have a much longer spring, since daffodils peak the 1-2 week of April. You guys have a much longer fall, tho. I always figured somebody in Zone 6 would automatically have their last frost a week or10 days before mine, and zone 7 would be 2-3 weeks before mine, but I am finding that is not necessarily so.

grampapa -- darling Nemesia. Glad you got it out of the see-through pot. hahaha.

hcmcdole - any chance you could save some seed of your Fire Pinks for a very, very good trade? Pretty please?

G6 - is your mystery flower Gaillardia? If so, it's a really pretty one! I had some seeds of 'Burgundy', and 'Goblin', but no dice on any seedlings showing up. The one thing both kinds had in common was they were garden-collected seed I rec'd in a swap or trade. I ended up having to buy plants from Bluestone's 1/2 off sale. LOL!

Here is my WSd Texas Bluebonnet. I only got 2 plants to bloom size from the many seeds I sowed, but it has been a tough spring!

Suzy