Photo by Melody
Announcements
The Pixel County Fair is now open for entries! You have until September 11th to upload your crafts, animals and gardens HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Hollys House, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Hollys House

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Hollys House
HollyAnnS wrote:
Debbie, I think you have hit on some very good ideas for me. I just came home from the plant swap with a varagiated solomans seal. I think I will tuck it in the far corner next to the clipped hew. I have wanted a Climbing Hydrangea for years. I have quite a few Heuchera and ferns that came from one of the co-ops. I am planting on putting them along with some more hosta in a new bed that would be in front of the wall and hedge area, just waiting on that Red Maple to provide a little more shade for that area. I'll be checking out your other suggestions too. I do regularly water that bed when I do the window boxes and the rest of the front yard (not the grass) just the plants. LOL In fact I think the hose is out laying in the yard in the pics. I got the Caladiums from one of the Caladium Co-ops here at DG. They came from Caladiums for less and they were beautiful big bulbs and the owner biLL (a DG member) has been a great help. Here is a shot of the ones I potted up for my mom.