Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: Look what has happened in couple of weeks!!!, 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: Look what has happened in couple of weeks!!!

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Look what has happened in couple of weeks!!!
plantladylin wrote:
Well Miss Gessiegail .... Your thread began with a Beautiful Variegated Peace Lily and ended up with Angels, Praying Hands, Crosses and Churches! I LOVE IT!

Here's a photo of one of my Angels that I forgot! I got three of these Angels from an Avon order a few years ago and made my Sister and my Niece both Terrariums like this with "Silk" Plants, because they aren't into the living kind. Mine of course had to be with live plants! The Angel is sitting and supposed to be for a shelf, but was very precarious sitting on a shelf ... it is porcelain and I just knew if I used her on a shelf, she wouldn't be around for very long! Things on shelves in my house get knocked off quite often! Either by me bumping them, the cats jumping, or hubby bumping them (which just happened recently to one of my angels on a shelf)....but hubby was able to glue it back and you can't even tell!