Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: A place to show off your new additions, and spring changes!, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: A place to show off your new additions, and spring changes!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of A place to show off your new additions, and spring changes!
HollyAnnS wrote:
Hi everyone, I just got done catching up. Nice thread. Hang in there Ruby. Really looking forward to seeing everyone at the plant swap.
Well I have over worked the arm, maybe a little too much PT and just a little to much kitchen work. I was being pretty careful but I think I over did it on Sat making some food for Grandsons 4th birthday party. I thought Ric would be here but he got pulled away and I thought I could handle it myself. Guess I was wrong. The range of movement is still very good and getting better, just a little inflammation, so I am icing it every 4 hrs and back in the sling 4 hrs on and 4 hrs off plus a little medication.
Wow, there is soooo much going on and I'm not doing any of it. But the immediate projects are:
Josh is finishing up the rather large dirt pile that Ric and I started moving last year. I'm planting about 25 Cannas in that spot this year. The Cannas will be a new addition to my garden. I've only had a couple in pots before.
Josh spent sometime fixing up the old split rail fence and we planted 5 new Climbing Roses on the fence.
I've got about 50 ferns and Heuchera comming next week
They don't look like much yet but here is a shot of one of the new roses and the reinforced fence.