Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: A place to show off your new additions, and spring changes!, 1 by sallyg

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sallyg

In reply to: A place to show off your new additions, and spring changes!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of A place to show off your new additions, and spring changes!
sallyg wrote:
Chris and music- nice photos!
I have been even more unorganized because of home addition and other stuff in life. Yard is half dirt, back hose shut off so water has to be carried, trees finally leafed out so I have more places for indoor thing ss going out. Saturdya I finally said heckwithit and let myself focus a little on the yard . Am putting trade thigns in one place, potted plants and seedlings another, and got some veg planted. Sat night finally got much needed rain, half of which found its way into the bathroom window frame due to construction! no, not half but a good five-towel leak, ha.

Sunday was gorgeous. although I didn't plan well, managed to have decent dinner for mom and MIL and they enjoy each other's company alot. Managed NOT to think about how sad it will be when only one can come. My darling 13 yr old D gave me a precious little handpicked bouquet and hand made card.

But I digress! Also worked on my journal, updated with some photos. Iris are going to town! Wasn't sure where or if I still had these white ones. They have grown together some an I lose track. Also forget where I got them which is unusual for me. I know they were a share years ago. All my irises have'names' by who I got them from.
Hope all enjoyed the weekend!