Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Boy did I have fun yesterday! What are you doing this week?, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

Subject: Boy did I have fun yesterday! What are you doing this week?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Boy did I have fun yesterday!  What are you doing this week?
HollyAnnS wrote:
First of all Buttonner lives not too far from me and told me about this. I finally got to meet her for the first time and boy did we all have fun. I knew I would recognize her from pictures I'd seen of her and Fritzy. But she found me first. She said that the sling was a big giveaway. I also brought a friend and my DIL came, too. We went to a Plant Swap and Gardening Workshop at one of our local Township Parks. They had several Workshops, Perennials 101, Garden Design, Composting, Culinary Herbs and Children's leaf printing and activities. First we did the Culinary Herb lecture. Then Buttonner won one of the door prizes and walked away with a beautiful hanging pansy basket. Then on to the plant swap. They gave you a raffle ticket for each plant that you brought (limit 10 plants). Then when they called your # you chose which plant you wanted from the tables. I got some really nice new plants to add to my yard and even though I thought that what I took were common they went pretty fast.