Photo by Melody

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: It's a new week!! What are you up to?, 1 by sallyg

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sallyg

In reply to: It's a new week!! What are you up to?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of It's a new week!!  What are you up to?
sallyg wrote:
boy. kindred souls here in a couple ways. Can totally sympathize with stuff-sorting, the occasional procrastinated document, and just wanting to play with plants and rocks all day!!!!! I think we will need a show us your rocks thread. at some point. My native rocks here are weird bumpy orange things, not too enticing for building. But with various digs in the yard we uncover old river rocks that were parts of old drainage or whatever and I hoard those. But what to do with? Some are by a downspout as a small dry creek effect. (i'm probably the only one here who realizes thats what it is!)
Houseplants here, some are just hanging on till they can go outside and I know they will get really happy soon after that.
I am thrilled to report that my peruvian daffodils are sprouting in a pot inside- got those last year first time and didn't have bloom yet, but read good positives in PF. And even better, hopefully, the Hosta plantaginea that has no roots bottom is sprouting like crazy. But will it root too? I am ready tp pamper if need be.