Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: It's a new week!! What are you up to?, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: It's a new week!! What are you up to?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of It's a new week!!  What are you up to?
HollyAnnS wrote:
Oh, I have plenty of room to plant the seedlings just no more room under the lights. I always add some pansies to this flower bed and I have about 50 pansies under the lights right now. Some will go in this bed and some will go in some other beds. This bed is about 21 ft long and 4 to 5 ft wide. It's in front of my house to the left (going in) of my front walk and there is a stone walkway that runs from the front walkway around to the side of the house. The walk way is just a stepping stone path and I want to widen it and fill it in a little to make a more substantial walkway with a more curved line. Then extend the bed just a little more. Or maybe push it out into the front yard beyond the stone walkway.
I've tried a computer program several years ago but I always go back to the graph paper. This is my first draft, as the summer goes by I will add to it then rework it at the end of the summer. I'll should have a pretty good finished draft by then, I like the idea of using the overlays I've never tried that Here is a picture of a small area with Crocus and moss.