Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April daily weather; Meteor hits PA!, 1 by Kelli

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kelli

In reply to: April daily weather; Meteor hits PA!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April daily weather; Meteor hits PA!
Kelli wrote:
Major bummer, EB!

Sharon, the rose is "Perfect Moment". They bloom all year here, through heat and El Ninos and whatever. The other roses take some time off in the winter and take it easy in the hottest part of summer. As bright as the photo looks, it still doesn't do them justice.

I like the kerria, too. Is it fragrant? It reminds me of something my grandma (or somebody) had that had flowers like that but light pink and much smaller.

Thanks for the tips on clothes drying. I won't be doing extensive drying outside because I'm afraid the birds will poop on stuff, but sometimes I will wash just a couple things and they don't dry all that well in the dryer. They just clump up against the "fins". Freshening them in the dryer should work, though.

The guys came and sealed the driveway today. It looks shiney right now. I don't know how it will look when it dries. If if looks extra nice, I'll post a picture.

We're going hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains this afternoon, so be forewarned. ;-)

Updated: 9:18 AM PDT on April 05, 2007
Observed at: Van Nuys, California
Elevation: 797 ft / 243 m
61 °F / 16 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 54 °F / 12 °C
Wind: 4 mph / 6 km/h / 1.5 m/s Variable

radishes from earlier in the week