Photo by Melody

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: Garden Whimsy Exchange Discussion and Questions Part 3 : ), 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: Garden Whimsy Exchange Discussion and Questions Part 3 : )

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Garden Whimsy Exchange Discussion and Questions Part 3  : )
plantladylin wrote:
Susan: What do you do for a living? You said something about Diving at the Aquarium? No wait, that was Holly that said that! Duh! What type of work do you do that is hard on the body? You love your job, so that is very important! My husband has been teaching college for 31 years and he's the only person I've ever met who truly loves his work, can't wait to go back to work if he's been off a few days! That amazes me. How lucky some are to have a profession that they are truly happy in and love going to work each day!

Holly ... where do you work? Diving in what Aquarium? That must be an interesting line of work! My husband is a Diver and loves it. We have a swimming pool and a boat, but I don't like being in water over my head! Many years ago he tried to talk me into becoming a certified diver, but I panic way too easily and would never be able to do it! We have a 150 gal Marine/Salt Water Aquarium in our living room, so I will just enjoy seeing the fish that way.

For awhile the only thing I missed about working was the paycheck .... it was more or less extra money that we didn't need for household expenses and I shopped all the time. Then, I realized I didn't need fancy suits, dresses, shoes, purses etc., since I wasn't going to the office anymore.

Well ... I'm getting way off topic here!

Susan: The "jar" swap was just that .... we all swapped neat "rooting jars" to root our plant cuttings in. I will post a couple of pictures below of some of my rooting jars!