Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Bird Watching: Daily pics #6, 1 by UniQueTreasures

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright UniQueTreasures

In reply to: Daily pics #6

Forum: Bird Watching

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Daily pics #6
UniQueTreasures wrote:
Rylee looks like she's a waybigo helper. Your birds are beautiful. I haven't seen any that look like that here.

I am so much more aware of the differences in them this year than I was last year thanks to everyone that posts photos of their beautiful birds. Hubby bought me a really great pair of binoculars for Christmas. I know that they were supposed to be for hunting..... but......I was thinking of getting decked out in camos and maybe putting some peanut butter close by and sitting with a camera and the binoculars. I could be anywhere in the yard and they wouldn't see me. HAHAHA There may even be a tree stand out by the little building. I'll be derned if I want to use that sucker myself. It's been probably at least 10 years since I scooted myself up a tall tree (at some Godawful early hour, no less).

Today, I had a great experience. I walked out back and there were at least 5 squirrels that I counted. I started taking photos and they all turned out great.