Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: Show us your baby pictures!, 1 by gessiegail

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gessiegail

In reply to: Show us your baby pictures!

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Show us your baby pictures!
gessiegail wrote:
This is the most fun thread I have come across in a while........yeah for ya'll!!!!! Geminisage...don't be afraid to start pinching hard on your impatiens....they will be prettier and you can take the part you pinched off and propagate that. Although we are living in impatiens land everywhere.....you can never pinch back impatiens too much. Even when they are in the ground, I go by all the time pinching back to make them fuller...great going!!!
The most important thing i want to share is my Angelonia....first time from seed that Parks offered....it is called summer snapdragon down here....the hotter is gets the happier it is....
When I started the seeds back in January, I thought they would never take off.....just sat there for several weeks not even growing....now I know that I need to start pinching but am still afraid I will ruin them!!!
If someone out there is lurking around that knows when to start pinching these babies, please let me know....