Photo by Melody

Weather: February's Daily Weather, Anxious for Spring!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: February's Daily Weather, Anxious for Spring!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February's Daily Weather, Anxious for Spring!
MySharona wrote:
Lots to catch up on! Baxter is taking in food and water (forced), but doing better. He lost 3lbs in a short period of time. Lots of time and attention are aimed in his direction right now. Poor baby.

The cedar waxwings came back today and completely covered my car in bird poop and berries…thank you to the cedar waxwings! (they are still cute!)

Ric – I hope you plants are doing well, especially the Mimosa. That’s an amazing picture of the ice.

Deb – thank you for the well wishes for Bax. We won’t be as cold as last week. Freeze warning tomorrow night…kind of a wait and see deal for the rest of the week.

Pam – High –20 LOL! What a high!!

Billy – that’s what we did! DH is by no means retired, but he bought a laptop (competition for DG was too much) and he got wi-fi. DS has a computer set on wi-fi as well. Keeps the peace and works for us!

Darius – hope you’re staying warm. How are you doing? LOL – What’s Spring?!!!! Hang on - It’s coming!!

Kelli – beautiful pic of aloes at the arboretum. I’ll send you all the humidity I can’t stand in about 2 months!! Great pictures!

Sidney – you’ve been busy! You should post pics when you’re finished. Jeff and I really enjoyed meeting you Thursday night. I had so much fun playing in the plants! It’s a shame you had to sell at a loss. BUT, what a way to put that money to work!!

Kiska – your picture is like a fairy tale – so beautiful!

Mornin_gayle – that’s a brutal wind chill!
We’ll have our woolies out again tomorrow night!

FREEZE WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE MONDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING
Includes the Counties: Nassau, Duval, Clay
Includes the cities: Fernandina Beach, Jacksonville, Green Cove Springs

Tonight...Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s inland...In the lower 40s coast. Variable winds 5 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.

Clouds coming home tonight