Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: January's Daily Weather # III, It's different!!!, 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: January's Daily Weather # III, It's different!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January's Daily Weather # III, It's different!!!
rannveig wrote:
Good evening all!

Thanks for your kind comments - Hildur Eva certainly brightens our life :-) LOL - Sharon! The "celebrity" has forgotten all about! :-)

It's definately still winter here, it's 27°F now at 10:30 pm, pretty much the same temperature as today. A bit more windy today than the past days and mostly cloudy. It was really cold up north today - colder than Alaska! Got down to -15°F (-26°C) in one place.

Kiska and Lilypon - lol - I don't know if 6°F and 30°F would quite make it springtime in my books - but I guess it's a vast improvement from the horribly cold temps you've been having! Hope it'll last a bit :-)

Loved everybody's photos ..... I've been a bit preoccupied these past days so I'm always playing catch up. Don't have the time to comment on everyone's photos - but I loved them all! Debi, Sharon and you other Floridians - enjoy the warm temps ...... they're sounding very tempting at the moment! lol

DH mentioned tonight that it will be 10 years this spring since our last visit to Florida ...... it seems like about time to go back for a visit. Take the girls to Disney World and show them where mommy used to live :-). Don't think we'll go this year but hopefully sometime not too far away ......

A photo of the sun today around 3:30 ...... it's not that long ago that it was setting at that time - look how "high" it still was ("high" being relative of course! lol) Sunrise was at 10:53 and sunset at 4:22 ...... which is a gain of 5 minutes since yesterday :-)