Photo by Melody

Tomatoes & Peppers: So which ones are you growing this spring?, 1 by cactusman8

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cactusman8

In reply to: So which ones are you growing this spring?

Forum: Tomatoes & Peppers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of So which ones are you growing this spring?
cactusman8 wrote:
Michelle......I really liked the Green Zebra's taste as well as its production. Although, what with last year's early May hailstorm, it's hard to know how much better every variety might have done. Let's hope there's no repeat this year. I'm optimistic about the prospect for icy conditions not materializing to the extent that they're forecasting. It just doesn't have that "feel" right now to me. But who knows what the morning will bring. Hopefully, if there is ice, it won't hang around very long. I'm including a picture of a Green Zebra between a couple of Red Suns taken last June as an extra bit of inspiration for you. As if you needed it!!!! Have you had any experience with Azoychka? I've had this seed for a couple of years, but I never planted it 'til this year, I guess because I got the impression that it was a "cool summer" variety and wouldn't do well here. But after hearing so many rave reviews from other growers about its flavor and prodction, I decided to open the "complimentary" pack from TGS and give it a shot. Paul

This message was edited Jan 14, 2007 6:21 PM

This message was edited Jan 14, 2007 6:22 PM