Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: January's Daily Weather, Glešilegt nżtt įr! Happy New Year!, 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: January's Daily Weather, Glešilegt nżtt įr! Happy New Year!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January's Daily Weather, Gleðilegt nýtt ár! Happy New Year!
rannveig wrote:
Good afternoon!

Lilipon - Cypress Hills look like a wonderful place - love that cottage! And those Mullies (?) are cute - what are they ?

So sorry to hear about the tornadoes ...

It's a beautiful day here once again - still fairly calm, partly cloudy and we had a tiny bit of snow earlier! Very light dusting - but the streets are white now! Probably a sheet of ice underneath that snow ..... but white nonetheless! The streets are salted here when the conditions are like that so the ice does melt fairly quickly ..... it's worst early in the mornings and I'm not up then ..... I'm in winter hibernation mode like Blooms ;-)

Ric - that bathroom of yours is looking good! :-) We've been doing a bit of remodeling ourselves - turned our laundry room into an extra WC/shower/laundryroom ...... I've been doing laundry in the garage for 8 months but now the washing machine is in and WC/shower are up and running ...... still need a sink in there but we'll get there ...... ;-)

Here's before - this was in april ....