Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: January's Daily Weather, Gleđilegt nýtt ár! Happy New Year!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: January's Daily Weather, Gleđilegt nýtt ár! Happy New Year!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January's Daily Weather, Gleðilegt nýtt ár! Happy New Year!
MySharona wrote:
Rann – beautiful pic – I love all the rocks/mini boulders!
Lilypon – please show us more pictures on your area
Ric – I really like how you’ve set up the hot tub space, very nice. Drake was beautiful. I have always loved collies, they’re all Lassie to me! They’re skating in t-shirts, I’d be freezing!
Kiska – that’s quite a view from your window – amazing at the amount of snow you’ve received. I think you’re getting everyone else’s!
Kelli – you’re cracking me up!

Tonight...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of evening showers. Patchy fog in the evening...Then areas of fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 5 mph.

We've been foggy all day. I could have sworn the weatherman said it was going to clear up at 9am then at 11am...!

http://outdoors.webshots.com/video/3009255930098477435

Okay this is my first video. I didn't realize I was turning so fast, didn't seem like it (but I have no clue how long the video will film) and I could have at least said something!! Here we are at work, can't see anything, but we're here - in my lovely southern twang!

This was taken at 3:30

This message was edited Jan 4, 2007 7:00 PM