Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: December's Daily Weather #III, The last of 2006., 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: December's Daily Weather #III, The last of 2006.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December's Daily Weather #III, The last of 2006.
music2keep wrote:
Helluu! Everybody! Well you won't believe this! It' is 32* in Blueifeld & snowing (has been on & off most of the day) & it's still 40* here with no snow & very little rain! What a shame....and it's "Dyson Dark", too!
Darius! One down & one to go! Half the deed is done! :D ~ YEAH!! Yer getting there!
Kiska, Neat "deer" tale! Pretty schneaky. :-)) And Jack has played & played with that squeeky toy! He usually tears things up right away, but he's being pretty careful with this one! :D The big cat must be outside today. As nice as it was ~ he went out to use the b-room & always came straight back in. I hope it's gone by tomorrow...I get a little spooked & he (Jack) gets a little antsy.
Neat train! Pepper. I bet the kids absolutely Loved it!
To tell the truth, I've never heard of "boxing day" before (let alone the King of Birds), but keep in mind I live in the sticks! :D
EB, love the Daffodils! (are they in the Narcisus(sp) family?) A nice hint that spring will be here before you know it! :D
Sidney, that's some neat scenery! Looks like a good place to go exploring!

Well, I have the urge to go take a nap (yawning).

Have a Good Eve Ya'll! :D

Joey

(it's a little blurry, but he's in his fav chair & has his fav cow)