Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: November's daily weather 2006, Part II, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: November's daily weather 2006, Part II

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November's daily weather 2006, Part II
music2keep wrote:
Good evening All! It's 53* & you guessed it ~ Dark! It has rained (mostly light) all day, but the wind has been really bad. We are scheduled to go to the experimental raceway tomorrow with all those baby fish...we're taking 10,000 instead fo 3,000 ! It will take an hour to prepare for the trip. We'll have to disinfect everything, weigh babies, & set 02 (oxygen) levels. That's a lot of Fish! My Professor has volunteered me to take pix. The guy from WVU is bringing a big tanker (for fishies).
I hope to finish up my practicum by next Tuesday (at the latest).
Deb, there are lots of deer (visible) at this time of year. I have seen just as many dead (along the road) as I have seen running in the fields. The guy at the hatchery had to "fish" one out of a pond Sunday (arrow in tact). They are very pretty, but very plentiful, which can pose problems (only because there are too many of Us! ;)
Sally! What is an Indian tree? Please fill me in!
Sharon! What a beautiful BF! And a great shot to boot! Love your Night Skies!
Melody, Sharon, Marylyn, & Rannveig! Stay safe & warm!!! I do believe that winter is upon us! Our highs for Monday & Tuesday are supposed to be in the 30's.....Snow! predicted for Sunday! (sorry Darius! I know that's a bad word for you!)
Kelli, Love the Daffodil(sp) ! Alas, mine doesn't get enough sun & will have to move them next year. :(

Well, gotta go study some Biology...Big test on Friday!

Joey