Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: November's daily weather 2006, Part II, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: November's daily weather 2006, Part II

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November's daily weather 2006, Part II
billyporter wrote:
Joey, love the deer peeking out. You post some nice WV scenes too.

Kelli, giggling over the long pants. Nice gourd, but gorgeous Bird of Paradise! I didn't know they got so large!

Deb, that's a beautiful color combo! So peaceful.

Kiska, a good picture of a moose. The closest I've seen yet. Somehow the snow and ice seem normal. Guess I know summer and fall are over.

Sharon a perfect gull photo. I like to see them, don't like their call. It bores into me when I see them on TV.

Kiska! I love the bridge. Right outside of town we had an overhead bridge. We would cross it, slow down, turn right on the gravel, and my Grandma on my Dad's side, lived around the curve. Now, it's a low one. : (

Early, what a thought provoking song. It scares me to think that happened to him, but he brought back a lesson for all of us.

Joey, I think your deer are swimming thru the grass.

Blooms, your turkeys look like peacocks, but how pretty with the green grass and color in the leaves. They released wild turkeys in Iowa quite a few years ago. I don't know what they did to them because they'll feed on the side of the road and don't hide from the cars. You would never see a the real wild turkeys.

Neat courthouse Sharon! Does that mean you slept till almost noon? :-))

Now that is a smile Joey! How handsome!

Dyson, I could eat nachos for breakfast! Yum!

Cuckoo, they migrate thru here occasionally too. Only saw them once, but they are pretty! They say they will pick a piece of fruit and pass it down a line of birds, to the last one. would like to see that, but have no trees with berries.

Dyson, love rice pudding! DD has chickens and ducks. I love their eggs.

Music, I'll link to a neat magazine after I finish these posts. I've come so far, I'm scared I'll lose this to cyberspace if I leave.

Blooms, laughing! My favorite is cold pizza, but I can eat any supper leftover and eat it cold. Got that from my Grandma. Whole wheat turkey is an exellent description!

Windy Kelli! That's the high gusts we get, not much higher. Others around us will go to 50 or 60. I wouldn't like that.

Love your timber Joey! My Grandma's timber grew up in underbrush when Dad didn't keep it mowed. Before that, the cows kept it clean. The cows also kept the poison ivy down.

Love the clouds Sharon!

Well Kiska, you're still in the air. Safe landing to you!!!

Seeds, we had fried chicken, cabbage and potatoes, in Muscatine County. : )

Dyson, LOL! Hope your mother enjoys herself!

Wrens, sigh, ours are long gone. But I like the chickadees and nuthatches that fill in the winter for them.

Now me. Saturday was cold and cloudy all day. I walked around the yard, but not for long. The wind was nasty. This morn it was 40* with a light rain at 4:45 am. Yep, "we're" on day shift.

My 2 year old Grandson has discovered stacking!!

Edited to add Joey's magazine link. http://www.backwoodshome.com/index.html

This message was edited Nov 13, 2006 6:39 AM