Wildlife: My son took this spider picture, 1 by Equilibrium

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Equilibrium

In reply to: My son took this spider picture

Forum: Wildlife

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My son took this spider picture
Equilibrium wrote:
Oops, posting when aprilwillis was posting... he has been teething a lot. He teethed off the bottom tread and riser to our stair case (that will be repaired after he is out of this phase), three lower kitchen cabinet doors were reduced to toothpicks (had to replace those), countless shoes, two kitchen rugs, two kitchen chairs that he knocked over and "teethed" on s we had to level them down by cutting off an inch or so (nobody wants to sit in the chairs that are lower), a brand new winter jacket, countless puzzles, oven mitts, and I could go on but his all time favorite is paper towels which he gets up on the counter top and steals and paper napkins which he opens up the drawer with his teeth and helps himself to. Well, he does also like our mail. He is a shredder I'm afraid and can shred in the blink of an eye as is in when you go to the bathroom. Did I mention he used to help himself to snacks from our frig? We had to put a bar through the handles to the frig so he would stop helping himself to leftovers which gave him the runs which was an even bigger mess to clean up then when he starts shredding.