Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening: Garden Photos ...., 1 by beckygardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright beckygardener

In reply to: Garden Photos ....

Forum: Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Garden Photos ....
beckygardener wrote:
My backyard. It's a modge-podge of EVERYTHING it seems. I plant what I think will survive and grow in my gardens. I am so in love with so many plants I find. And seeds! I started a lot of plants from seeds this year. And thanks to many of you, I am adding more new plants to my gardens from the seeds I've received! Again, thanks to ALL of you for sharing. I hope that I will be able to harvest some seeds soon to share as well. For some reason, my garden just took off this month. It seemed like everything doubled in size. My husband is sure of it! LOL! He prefers a bare yard to a jungle. Oh well, he'll have to learn to live with the jungle. ;-) You Tarzan, me Jane!!! LOL!

All these plants in the photo are in pots. I must have 20 pots against my screened porch. My plan this Spring is to add a paver patio coming out from the screened porch. The big tall plant is an African Sunflower. It was a cutting that a co-worker gave me. I just stuck it in a pot! LOL! My kinda plant!