Georgia Gardening: Texas Gardening, 1 by podster

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright podster

In reply to: Texas Gardening

Forum: Georgia Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Texas Gardening
podster wrote:
Hello All! Yes, I've been to Center and yes, I do love this area. I have enjoyed access to DG for assistance in IDing some of the native plants which I couldn't... I am not a native Texan but still love it here after 30 some years and alot of the old timers are fascinated at my interest in plants that they take for granted. The names the locals know the plants by have little relation to what the plant truly is... Y'all should have a wide variety of native plants there too.

I really enjoy the Ga Gardening forum. You guys take your gardening and plants seriously! But imagine my surprise when I was baited with this forum! Thanks for letting me join in... : ))

This is a Tx native that I am going to try to post for an ID. It is in bloom right now. The blue bloom is vibrant and the plants are so plain that I never think of them till I see them in bloom. Not a great photo as my camera is trying to go South. And the blooms are drooping after 3 1/2 inches of much needed rain. You guys have any IDeas? : )) pod