Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Perennials: They survived Katrina, 1 by shirleyt

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shirleyt

In reply to: They survived Katrina

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of They survived Katrina
shirleyt wrote:
Sticks no it is not my house or area. It is in Mississippi about thirty minutes from me. We liked to drive over for the quick trip to the Gulf water views. We had favorite places and also wished we could move on the water there. You can find pics of my damage in my diary. I will be posting the after clean up pics when I get the new home placed and the old one out. If you want to see more that can be arranged.. It has been work work work to get it to the state it is in now and still much more to go. The kind of gardening I have been doing this year is raking all the left over debri from those 20 downed trees, and just plain trying to stay ahead of the grow back rate of all the trash trees that are coming back out ground stump root systems. Does not leave much time for the fun stuff. I had that other limb fall from the magnolia that I have not cut up yet. I need it to be a little cooler to attack that.