Photo by Melody

Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening: Share photos of your cat cages, 1 by konkreteblond

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright konkreteblond

In reply to: Share photos of your cat cages

Forum: Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Share photos of your cat cages
konkreteblond wrote:
Gatorade over bananas is a hit with the ones who eat like that. Gatorade on a cottonball or pad is great for ones that eclose and are either damaged or maybe the weather isn't right.

The paint bucket with net over it is actually a good idea because it's big and waterproof. We haven't had rain in months and the one time I have cats in my wooden cage I left it on the porch so they could have fresh air, and it poured. It's getting too out of shape from that happening. I have the plans that I used to make it but need to scan them. Maybe I can just take a pic of them with my camera..?

If a terrarium is going to be anything like an aquarium, I wouldn't like it. I guess that depends on what kind of cats you are raising. I need something tall to keep the milkweed upright in.

I've been desperately searching CVS pharmacies because they've had ads in the paper 2 times now for these pop up hampers with zipper lids but the stores say they weren't ever sent any! ugh! Anyone know where I can get a CHEAP one? (like less than $10)

This is the cage I usually use. It has 3 sides of screen and one side plexiglass. This side has a little hatch door for easy cleaning etc. There is actually a little shelf with a hole in it that is supposed to go in it but that just wasn't necessary.