Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: Another clivia questions, seedpods on the plant - timber!, 1 by AbbieOriginal

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright AbbieOriginal

Subject: Another clivia questions, seedpods on the plant - timber!

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Another clivia questions, seedpods on the plant - timber!
AbbieOriginal wrote:
As you can see in my picture the seed pod stalk has fallen to a frightening level (for me at least!). I just picked this plant up today from home depot and it is in pretty good shape, but I am not sure the best way to handle/help the pods - i would hate to lose them! Would it be a good idea to prop them up? they are currently resting on the stairs at what i deem to be a natural height (though i guess whats natural right now is really low!) - I was thinking of just proping them up with a stick because i can't leave the plant where it is, but then maybe it wants to be hanging low and this is completely okay? It looked like it got knocked or bumped at home depot and forced into this position for too long, the pods still look fine and i think the stalk is still healthy, should i leave it or prop it up, or any other suggestions??
Thanks again!
Abbie