Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Please Share Pics of your Favorite Containers for 2006!, 1 by shirleyt

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shirleyt

In reply to: Please Share Pics of your Favorite Containers for 2006!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Please Share Pics of your Favorite Containers for 2006!
shirleyt wrote:
Carrie I got it along with one just like it and a really large one like it about five or six years ago. I lost the large one when the large oak limb decided to take us out and I lost one like this one to Katrina. They are just regular pottery from a Josephine's Pottery in Springfield La.They have been left outside in the humidity all this time and I do not clean them because I like the look.... I found a pic of my ficus tree (that I let freeze ). I would like to share it with you guys. It is my all time favorite. The ficus froze but is trying to come back from the stump after I cut the dead tree away. The other plant popped back and I all ready posted that on July 27 at 12:36. It is my all time favorite container planter. shirley edited to say how much I love your pics on this site. I always rush to see what has been posted and garner Ideas from it for next year... Sue you out do yourself.

This message was edited Aug 19, 2006 6:06 PM